Dear EarthShare of Georgia Supporters,
What a great year we have had in 2013!
Celebrating 20 years of caring for the environment, we are thankful for the generous donations that have provided critical funds for our environmental member charities over the years. Since 1993, more than $5 million dollars have been raised and we have grown from 11 employee-giving campaigns to 70 in both the public and private sector. EarthShare of Georgia now supports 70 leading environmental member groups (30 in Georgia, 40 nationwide).
Here are just a few of this year’s accomplishments:
· Started a new employee-giving campaign with Hyundai Information Services North America
· Cox Enterprises was recognized by EarthShare National as an Outstanding Campaign Partner for their EarthShare of Georgia employee-giving campaign that grew by nearly 15%
· Established marketing partnerships with Aflac, Smith & Howard and expanded our GasSouth partnership by becoming an affinity partner (any GasSouth customer can now contribute to EarthShare of Georgia through GasSouth)
· Yeah Burger! and Whole Foods Market held 5% donation days to support EarthShare of Georgia
· Organized three outstanding Earth Day events, thanks to the involvement of an Earth Day planning committee
As we near the end of the year, please consider a tax-deductible contribution to EarthShare of Georgia. Your dollars help contribute to improving our air quality, conserving our water, and protecting trees, greenspace and wildlife throughout Georgia.
From the food we eat, to the products we use every day, to the water we drink and the air we breathe, our well being is directly connected to a healthy environment.
Thank you in advance for your contribution to EarthShare of Georgia and for your continued support.
Madeline L. Reamy