Working for a More Sustainable Georgia
Business and nonprofit leaders join students and environmentalists for this morning of networking and exploring engaging topics. Now in its 15th year, the breakfast will feature keynote speaker Lewis Perkins, president of Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute, a nonprofit that guides manufacturers to make better products for people and planet. Prior to joining the Institute, Perkins consulted with corporations and organizations on the social and environmental program development. He also served as Director of Sustainable Strategies for The Mohawk Group, a leading carpet manufacturer and the commercial division of Mohawk Industries.
• Table-top displays presented by EarthShare of Georgia member group organizations showcasing their work in addressing environmental issues;
• Engaging group discussions focused on air and in-depth sub-themes;
• Keynote presentation by Lewis Perkins, president, Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute;
• Presentation of annual awards;
• Business networking; and,
• A delicious locally-sourced breakfast to start your day!
This year marks EarthShare of Georgia's 25th anniversary! Do you have a special EarthShare of GA memory? Share it on social media with #EarthSharing and you could be included in our collection of stories showcased at the Breakfast and Earth Day Party
! Join us as we celebrate!
EarthShare of Georgia hosts 3 key Earth Day events: Corporate Green Day Challenge
, March 30-31; Earth Day Leadership Breakfast
, April 12; Earth Day Party
, April 19.
Join us as an Earth Day sponsor and enjoy year-round benefits as a Corporate Sustainer. Flip through our Earth Day 2018 Sponsorship Packet here: